Cycling Phillip Island & San Remo
Equip yourself with a bicycle and an adventurous spirit and explore Phillip Island by bike! The shared footpath from Cowes to San Remo allows you to ride through the centre of Phillip Island, with the ability to stop at many attractions along the way! For something off-road, hit Oswin Roberts Reserve or take in the beautiful scenic views on the Churchill Island trail.
- Explore the history of and the views of Churchill Island, and fill your panniers with produce from the monthly farmers market. Opt for the five-kilometre track around the historic island’s lovely gardens or the two-kilometre North Point Loop. Admission fee for the homestead and gardens.
- Make the Esplanade in Cowes a focal point for casual beachfront cycling. Stop for a splash and a picnic, or earn your swim by cycling to the island’s many other beautiful beaches.
- Take the more challenging San Remo to Anderson and beyond to discover beautiful rural and coastal views.
- Conservation Hill and Rhyll Inlet - Spot rare birds among the mangroves as you choose between a number of looped tracks of varying distances for both cyclists and walkers.
- Oswin Roberts Reserve -Explore the last remaining remnant bushland on Phillip Island and its resident wildlife from one of a number of colour-coded loops.