Our tourism industry has experienced an unprecedented impact from various events this year. Together we will embark on a journey to rebuild our visitor economy in the region, across the State and the Country.
To support our local businesses who deliver the visitor experience in the Phillip Island/ San Remo surrounds we are providing a tourism partnership package to support your presence online and connect you to industry initiatives throughout the year.
All packages are valid to 31st December 2022
This package is supported by:
• Destination Phillip Island Regional Tourism Board
• Bass Coast Shire Council Visitor Information Centre Network
• Visit Victoria / State Government of Victoria
Visitor Information Brochure Services
1. DL Brochure display at Newhaven Visitor Information Centers - $120
2. DL Brochure display at Newhaven, Inverloch Visitor Information Centers, A3 poster at Newhaven - $450
HOW TO REGISTER A NEW BUSINESS
We welcome new businesses to register for the tourism recovery package
*Please check your ATDW eligibility criteria.
We're here to help. During COVID-19 email us via [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to the turbulent 2021 year, we are offering upto a six-month FREE tourism service on packages if you register and pay before 1st January 2022.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
LIST YOUR TOURISM BUSINESS OR EVENT FOR FREE ON VISITVICTORIA.COM USING THE AUSTRALIAN TOURISM DATA WAREHOUSE (ATDW). The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse - better known as ATDW is Australia's national platform for digital tourism information. It showcases tourism products, services and events…